Terms & Conditions
- Reservation Deposit: A $250 deposit is required at time of booking. The receipt of this deposit does not imply acceptance by Aloha Campers of the booking. Only when the booking has been confirmed by Aloha Campers is the deposit accepted, as the first installment of the total payable. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Payments: Payment of all rental charges are due upon PICKUP of the vehicle. This must be paid in U.S. Dollars by cash, Cashier’s Check, Travelers Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card. Sorry, no personal checks or Diners Card can be accepted.THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF TIME CHARGES FOR LATE PICKUP OR EARLY RETURN.
- Cancellation Policy: The $250 reservation deposit is non-refundable. A refund will be issued minus $250 if advance payment was made for the entire stay.
- Security Deposit: Security/Cleaning deposit is $1,000 and is fully refundable less any damage, loss of equipment, cleaning, refueling and extra days fees. Deposit can be made via credit card, cash or travelers checks.
- Driving License/ Driving Age: All drivers must possess a driver license valid for the entire rental period as well as a major credit card. An international driver license is recommended for foreign tourists. Minimum renting age is 21 unless you provide your own insurance. Only drivers listed on the contract are allowed to drive. All drivers and their driver’s licenses must be present at time of vehicle pick up.
- Vehicle Pickup and Return: Vehicles are available for pick up from 7 AM to 7 PM, 7 days a week. Vehicles may be picked up only by the person named on the reservation. After hours pick-up and drop-off may be available and must be arranged in advance, with a $50 service fee. We are located about 10 miles from the airport at 2676 Wai Wai Place in Kihei, South Maui, HI 96753. We offer airport pick-up and drop-off from one of our authorized transportation partners. If you’d like to arrange for airport pickup please fill out this form.
- Travel Restricted Areas: Driving on unpaved, dirt roads and “off road” areas is not allowed. No travel above 5000′ in elevation for Vanagons. Haleakala is permitted in the Element. Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, towing charges and other expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in these areas.
- Restrictions: Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles. Evidence of smoking is subject to a minimum $125 cleaning charge. Towing of anything is prohibited at all times.
- Insurance: If you are a US or Canadian resident and have auto insurance coverage that covers rentals and you have full coverage (liability, comprehensive and collision), you will need to provide us your insurance information prior to the rental so we can verify the coverage. Otherwise, you will need to purchase our commercial insurance at $15 per day which offers the minimum statutory liability coverage and comprehensive and collision coverage with a $1,000 deductible per occurrence. Insurance provided by credit card companies is not valid as they do not cover RV rentals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE